Low engagement on Instagram and stuck when it comes to gaining followers? Don’t despair! Here’s how to grow your Instagram organically!
Optimize your profile
– Create eye-catching profile image of you or your company logo and set up a bio reflecting your personality and value of your product.
– Publish at least 12 images high-quality photos before you start promoting your profile and getting followers.
– Don’t just put your website URL and use a link to your opt-in page/product page instead. (This is the only place where you can create a clickable link)
– Switch to business profile to get Instagram analytics
Research strategic hashtags
– Spent some time researching what hashtags your ideal followers and customers are using and looking for
– Put together a list of at least 30 relevant hashtags
– You’re looking for hashtags that have between 25-200k images (if you choose the more popular ones, your images would just be lost in the feed)
– Post these 30 hashtags as a comment on your post; it will give you even more engagement!
Create a posting calendar
– Post at least 3-4x times (you can post even more) per day.
– Publish photos, live videos, and Instagram Stories
– Use tools like Canva, PicMonkey or Tablo to create nice-looking images
– Be consistent
Start Building your fanbase
– Every month host a giveaway (contest)
– Do shout out for shoutout(S4S) as often as possible
– Find influencers in your niche with 200k+ followers and buy a shoutout from them
– Follow and Like photos of people who are engaging with relevant hashtags
– Join a few engagement groups (inside IG and on Telegram app)
Engage with your community
– If someone comments on your photo, reply back (mention them, using @, in the comment).
– Like other people’s photos that have hashtags that you’re interested in.
– If someone sends you a direct message, take time and reply back.