Rose Day 2018 would be celebrated by the people all across the world on 7th of February, on Wednesday. we have read the “ROSE DAY 2018 : YOUR FIRST STEP TO LOVE WEEK”
It’s all about Roses :
The astonishing and beautiful week of Valentine’s Day starts with the Rose Day. People celebrate the rose day by giving roses to their loved/dear ones. Rose Day is celebrated with happiness, zeal, and joy among youngsters as well as interested people of any age group.
Rose day is celebrated on February 7. And the beautiful Valentine’s week starts with the rose day. I bet nothing can show your love to your loved one as a bouquet of red roses does. So there can’t be anything better than gifting your special one these beautiful roses.
How to Celebrate Rose Day?
Rose day is especially celebrated by the youngsters by gifting red roses to his/her loved ones in order to express his/her emotions and endless love forever. By offering a red rose on rose day is the perfect way of expressing your deep heart feelings to your loved ones in a very simple way, which can’t be expressed by words. However; Roses are also available in colors other than red, which are available for a different relationship and occasions. Knowledge fact will help you to celebrate this rose day in a special way.
Rose Color Meaning
- Red Roses indicates the love and given to each other to express his/her love.
A single red rose is given to the one you love to say thank you to be in his/her life.
A bunch of red roses is given when you need to express your true love without whom one cannot live.
- Yellow Roses shows the feeling of friendship and given to each other to make friendship.
- White Roses indicates the peace and given to each other to say sorry for their mistake.
- Pink Roses indicates the cheerfulness and given to the loved/dear ones for their happiness.
- Dark Pink Roses indicates the pleasure & appreciation and given to the loved/dear ones to appreciate them.
- Purple Roses indicates the love at first sight and given to the one you fall in love at first sight.
- A rose’s rarest essence lives in the thorn. Rumi
- Do not watch the petals fall from the rose with sadness, know that, like life, things sometimes must fade, before they can bloom again. unknown
- One rose is enough for the dawn. Edmond Jabes